DAVAO CITY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY, INC. IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICANTS FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING : EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
THE CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 25 years old. With a minimum of 5-year work experience in responsible administrative and managerial positions.
- Has good leadership capabilities and has directly supervised at least ten people.
- Must have good communication skills, both oral and written, to all levels of individuals and groups.
- Proficient in the use of computer technology for communication, data and file, processing, and presentation.
- Must have good knowledge on the dynamics of business and business organizations in the major industries, such as but not limited to Agribusiness, Professional & Service Ventures, Trade and Commerce, and Industry.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of local, regional, and national legislations applicable to business organizations, including among others: employment standards, corporate social responsibility, environment, occupational health and safety, charities, taxation, human rights, and other relevant executive orders and decrees involving business.
- Has a Bachelors’ degree in the field of business, economics, management or related fields from a reputable school. A related Masters’ degree is an advantage.
Interested parties may please send Resume in a sealed envelope to: The Executive Vice-President, DCCCII, J.P. Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City, Attention of: Ms. Jane Sechico-Handucana or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Resume will be treated with appropriate confidentiality.